All of our enrollment is done Online through a program called REG Online. Please see below for instructions on how to enroll your student!
- If you do not have a REG Online Account already you will create an account
- It will then send you an invitation to complete the registration process through the email you had provided to create the account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email and follow the directions the email provides
- Create a password for your account
- Click 2 Household (your home contacts) & complete the necessary fields (Make sure you click SAVE HOUSEHOLD INFO to complete Step 2)
- Continue on to 3 Application (fill it out!)
- Complete all required fields in step 3.
- Once you have completed the Enrollment information you will then upload your student(s) Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, and Proof Of Residency (REG Online only allows you to upload 1 document at a time. If you have multiple documents you need to upload please upload the first page and click Upload (at the bottom). Then it will allow you to upload your second page by stating add additional files.
- Once you have uploaded all documents you will then sign the Enrollment Certification. (PLEASE NOTE: REG online will NOT allow you to sign the Enrollment Certification through a mobile device/Tablet. It will only allow you to sign on a desktop computer or laptop).
- Once Step 3 has been completed (Enrollment Certification signed and documents uploaded) Step 4 FAMILY (Parents/Guardians) will become available for you to complete. (Please put all Parent/Guardian’s information who will be involved in the students education)
- On Step 5 you will confirm your students enrollment information and submit!
Once you have completed Enrollment our Enrollment Clerk will be notified and will send a Welcome Email with Information regarding the next steps. Please allow 1-2 business days for this process to complete.
If you have any questions please contact our Office at 530-346-8340
Email us at Enrollment@coreplacer.org