Enrollment Process for C.O.R.E Placer Charter School
Parents can determine if they are prepared to partake in the Personalized Learning Program offered by CORE Placer by reflecting upon the following questions:
- What do you see as your responsibilities as the primary director of your child’s education?
- Who will monitor your child’s education activities during school hours?
- Do you feel that your skills are strong enough to support your child’s academics?
- Think about a typical day in home-based education and Personalized Learning for you and your child.
- How will your child respond to you as the primary director of their education?
- What resources do you bring to your child (time, talent, materials) that you have used successfully in the past?
- What are your expectations regarding home-based education and Personalized Learning?
- How does your child feel about participating in home-based education and Personalized Learning?
- What are your educational and personal goals for your child? What are your child’s goals?
- What supported or hindered your child from reaching these goals in his/her previous school?
- If your child did not reach his or her goals in the previous school, what leads you to believe that Personalized Learning will enable your child to overcome the previous difficulties?
- Is your child able to work independently with limited supervision by a certificated teacher?
- How will your child socialize with peers if he/she is enrolled in Personalized Learning?
If you are interested in pursuing enrollment in our school, please fill out the provided forms by
If you have any questions contact us below:
Thank you for your interest with C.O.R.E Placer Charter School!