Thank you for your interest in becoming an employee with CORE. There are two levels of employment. One may apply to become a certificated employee; teacher, high school counselor, school psychologist, administrator, etc. or one may become a classified employee; teacher’s aide, office assistant, office technician, school secretary etc.
The process for becoming a certificated employee is as follows:
- Meet the certification requirements of the job for which you are applying.
- Visit C.O.R.E. Placer Charter School on Ed Join to apply for our open positions
- We comply with the regulations established by California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
The process for becoming an employee other than a teacher is as follows:
- Meet the requirements of the job for which you are applying
- Submit the Employment Application along with all required documentation including resume and letters of recommendation.
For any questions please contact us below or call the Colfax Office at 530-346-8340!